Large Weekender Bag - made in Oregon
Creating the best size for carry-on and roller-bag free travel was the design goal of the Kámen Road weekender bag. Perfect for business and personal travel whether via the road or by flight where it slides easily under the seat in front. Our signature Hemp canvas (British Tan leather) and Hemp denim twill (Black leather) fabric closure offers six more inches for extra packing needs.
We are committed to the principles and practices of sustainable business and slow fashion as an American travel and work bag brand. We source natural materials with fair trade partners. Each piece is inspected for quality.
- Full grain leather
- As a natural material, each bag varies slightly in texture and color.
- Black Leather + Black Hemp Denim Twill Fabric Closure
- British Tan + Taupe Hemp Canvas Fabric Closure
- Bridle leather on bottom and straps
- Wax/Oil finish
- Recycled hemp/organic cotton lining
- 13”H x 15”L x 7”D
- 12” strap drop length
- Two adjoining 5.5” interior pockets
- Two exterior 7 ¾” H x 6” W side pockets
- 3.5 lbs in weight
- Antique brass hardware
- USA made zippers
- Made in the USA - Oregon