Coyote Thunder Field Bag + The California Field Atlas
Made in vegetable tanned Horween leather, this sturdy and durable field bag was made for the Bay Area naturalist and artist Obi Kaufmann, the award-winning author of The California Field Atlas. The book itself was the inspiration behind the project after the founder of Kámen Road bought a copy of the book and contacted Obi to discuss an artistic collaboration.
What resulted was the creation of the Coyote Thunder Field Bag with a portion of the sales going to Obi's selected non-profit The Wilderness Society. Plus, a signed copy of The California Field Atlas is available while supplies last.
We are committed to the principles and practices of sustainable business and slow fashion as an American travel and work bag brand. We source natural materials with fair trade partners. Each piece is inspected for quality.
- Brown in Essex by Horween
- 13.5" L x 12" H x 4" W
- Interior full length leather pocket
- Interior 6" pocket w/ 3 additional pockets sewn to outside
- Strap drop length - 25" - 27.5"
- Strap length 50" - 56"
- Strap width - 1.5"
- Adjustable 1" increments on strap
- Copper rivet and burrs
- Copper buckle made in the USA
- Wood hardware - removable for repairs and custom
- Double stitching detail on back
- Made in the USA