Coyote Thunder Field Bag - Obi Kaufman Collaboration
This field bag was made for the travels and work of Obi Kaufmann, the award-winning author of The California Field Atlas. Made in vegetable tanned Horween leather called Essex, this bag is sturdy and durable and made to hold what you need for work and travel.
A portion of sales supports the Wilderness Society.
We are committed to the principles and practices of sustainable business and slow fashion as an American travel and work bag brand. We source natural materials with fair trade partners. Each piece is inspected for quality.
- Brown in Essex by Horween
- 13 1/2" L x 12" H x 4" W
- One full length leather pocket
- One 6" hanging pocket with 3 additional pockets sewn to the outside
- Adjustable strap
- Copper rivet and burrs
- Copper buckle made in the USA
- Wood hardware - removable for repairs
- Detailed stitching
- Made in the USA