Inspired by the sculptural spaces of Japanese ceramicist Satoko Fujikasa, this minimalistic and modern leather briefcase offers an exterior computer sleeve pocket. The exterior pocket fits a 13" laptop that is protected with a 100% wool felt padding. The outside pocket is designed to divide the interior space into two full-length sections for easy organization, separating work and personal essentials. A great choice for your daily commute and both personal and business travel.
We are committed to the principles and practices of sustainable business and slow fashion as an American travel and work bag brand. We source natural materials with fair trade partners. Each piece is inspected for quality.
- Full grain leather
- As a natural material, each bag varies slightly in texture and color.
- Bridle leather on bottom and straps
- Recycled hemp/organic cotton lining
- 17” W x 13” H x 4” D
- 12" Strap Drop Length
- Side laptop sleeve uses a 100% wool felt padding
- Fits up to a 13" laptop
- Two adjoining 5.5” pockets inside
- One exterior front pocket
- Antique brass hardware
- USA made zippers
- Made in the USA - Oregon